2022 Brown Bag Mystery is finally here!!! This double mystery program is run each year exclusively with Sewposium shops! This quilt finishes at 55" X 75" before borders.
Pick your bag based on which focal print you love the most. The focal print can be seen on the outside of the big, all 7.75 yards of fabric in the kit coordinates with the focal fabric shown! This program is an AMAZING experience!! Whether you have been sewing/quilting for a week or 50 years, you will walk away with something new from Karen Montgomery's video lessons. We hope you will join us for some "To The Point" Brown Bag Mystery FUN!!
Customize your bag!
What is Brown Bag and Why Should you Join???Brown Bag Mystery is an annual program run exclusively by Sewposium shops! The fabric in your kit is a mystery (until you purchase it), then you will receive pattern clues starting in March! Mystery fabric, Mystery Pattern!!What is included in your kit purchase??
- Pick out your border optional kit that coordinates with your mystery bag or pick any 2.5 yard cut of fabric so you can enlarge your quilt!
- Make your life easier! Grab the two rulers that will help you fly through creating this quilt: CGRTMT2 & CGRTMT3. *Paper templates will be included with pattern, if preferred*
Important Clue Dates:
- All 7.75 yards of fabric needed to make the quilt top
- Pattern clues every 2 weeks starting March 18th, 2022.
- Admission to the exclusive private Facebook group to share progress and make new friends
- Video Lessons w/ each Clue reveal from the pattern designer, Karen Montgomery. These video lessons will be posted in the FB Group.
- Additional pattern ideas to use your rulers (CGRTMT2 & CGRTMT3).
Clue #1 - March 18th
Clue #2 - April 1st
Clue #3 - April 15th
Clue #4 - April 29th
Clue #5 - May 13th